ERC Midwest, LLC is an environmental services business that provides hazardous and non-hazardous waste, recycling and cleaning solutions to manufacturing clients in all industries. These solutions include Wastewater Treatment, Fuels Blending, Transportation, Container Processing, Waste Identification & Packaging, Waste to Energy, Industrial Cleaning and Chemical Recycling. With two treatment facilities in Wisconsin, clients depend on ERC Midwest for the transportation and treatment of their industrial waste.
As a Class A CDL Driver, you will be working as part of a team consisting of highly dedicated workers. You will be driving new, state-of-the-art equipment in the industry. This individual must possess a great work ethic and attention to detail.
We offer competitive wages and a complete benefit package, including health, dental, vision, STD & LTD, Life Insurance within one month of employment, and a 401(k) Match after one year.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Driver is responsible for loading, unloading, and safely transporting of hazardous and non hazardous materials.
- Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment while maintaining appearance of company equipment to meet company standards.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/ or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route.
- Primary interface with the customer at point of delivery.