The Redwoods is seeking CNAs to work Full-time, part-time and on-call positions in our Health Care Center
We are offering a $1,000 signing bonus (conditions do apply).
Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Nursing or Floor Nurse, the Health Care Center (HCC) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will work with a team of dedicated healthcare workers caring for and performing nursing care services for residents in the Health Care Center.
- Assists residents with daily tasks, monitoring and reporting concerns to the Nurse.
- Assists with the administration of the individualized care plan for each resident.
- Checks vitals and communicate results to the Nurse.
- Maintains confidentiality of resident care information.
- Works towards maintaining person centered care by promoting each residents self-respect, personal dignity and personal safety
- Takes advantage of every interaction, including time spent in providing physical assistance, to offer care, psychological support, emotional warmth and social stimulation.
- Practices Infection Control Protocols at all times both inside and outside of the community, for safety of self, residents and co-workers.
- Communicates and cooperates with co-workers and residents. Establishes good working relationships with all departments.
- Follow safety procedures and ensures safety of residents
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or required
- Current, active CNA Certificate or graduation from a CNA Certification program.
- Current First Aid certification
- Prior skilled nursing experience, minimum of 6 months experience as a CNA
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - must be able to read, write and speak English
- Ability to understand and carry out directions and instructions in written and verbal form.
- Authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship.
- Surveillance and response driven COVID testing.
- Daily duties include lifting, squatting, bending, reaching, prolonged standing, walking
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50+ pounds
- Ability to stand and/or walk up to 90% of time
- Competitive Pay
- Fully paid medical insurance for 24+ hours per week
- Fully paid dental insurance for 32+ hours per week
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays
- Employer retirement plan contribution
- Union position