Location: San Francisco, CA Category: Staff Positions Posted On: Mon Feb 8 2021 Job Description:
Position: Enrollment Systems Analyst
Department: Registrar's Office
FLSA Status: Full-time, Temporary through May 30, 2021; Permanent position possible
The Enrollment Systems Analyst assists California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) in converting its ERP from Jenzabar EX to Ellucian's Colleague. Reporting to the registrar, the primary focus of the role is working with student records and registration data. The position has the possibility, after the conversion, to become permanent. If so, this description may be revised at that time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure Colleague's student module functions in alignment with its Finance, Human Resources, and Financial Aid modules and the internal users of the data, such as the Library, Institutional Effectiveness, and Alumni Services
- Ensure the student module functions in alignment with CIIS policies, requirements, and business procedures.
- Audit and correct data errors.
- Mass migrate and hand-input data into Colleague such as degree audit information and prerequisites.
- Codify data standards
- Write reports in Argos
- Assist with creating training materials
- Develop resources for student to successfully learn and navigate the new system; interact with students towards this aim
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient with relational databases.
- Experience with report writing software
- Two years' experience with an integrated student information system.
- Knowledge of modern office procedures; correct English usage and grammar; recordkeeping; basic research techniques.
- Ability to promote and sustain effective working relationships within a multicultural environment; ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to quickly learn and clearly communicate detailed information; experience with working with confidential information.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Depending on experience
NOTES TO CANDIDATE
Working Conditions -- Duties are primarily performed in an office environment at a desk or computer terminal, typically, Monday through Friday.
Background Check -- Due to the sensitivity and requirements of our positions, you should expect to undergo and be cleared of an employment background/criminal check, if extended an offer for employment. You may also be asked to provide proof of educational degree(s), licenses or credentials pertinent to the position. If your job requires driving on behalf of CIIS you will be required to provide proof of a valid driver's license.
Visa Sponsorship -- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Relocation Assistance -- This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
CIIS is committed to providing an open, fair, inclusive, non-discriminatory environment for all individuals across differences of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, socio- economic status, ethnicity, age, physical ability, or medical condition. We seek to increase the presence, representation and inclusion of U.S. historically under-represented people of color, international, bilingual and bicultural students, faculty and staff; and, to provide an environment that will attract and retain individuals identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning and intersex (LGBTQQI).