Re-Bath is the nation's largest bathroom remodeling company with locations in nearly every state. We have been in the Home Remodeling & Manufacturing Industry for 40 years providing top-notch bathroom remodeling services to our customers. From design through completion, we are there every step of the way.
In addition to being an approved service provider for Home Depot & Lowe's, we also sell and market our services through our website, trade shows, TV, newspaper, and many other avenues. We are planning an aggressive marketing campaign for 2019 that will require adding 3-6 installation technicians to our crew.
Re-Bath has several positions available for full time work. We are residential bathroom remodelers that complete over 250 jobs per year in the Baltimore Metro area. We are the exclusive bathroom remodeler for 35+ Lowe's and Home Depot in stores throughout Maryland.
We install 100% replacement bathtubs and showers with acrylic and natural stone wall products in the wet area. We also offer flooring, vanities, lighting, toilets and more.
We strongly encourage apprentice, journeyman and master plumbers to apply. Finish bath and kitchen carpenters, acrylic bath liner and replacement specialists, general finish carpenters, drywall and tile specialists.
We work really hard Monday - Friday with an occasional weekend, and make good money ranging from $30k/year for unskilled apprentices to $60k-90k+ for our skilled group. Company van/truck and gas is provided for lead installers and plumbers.
It does not take long for the right individual to move up the pay ladder. Let us know if you are interested, your experience could be a great fit for our group here in the Baltimore area.
This is an employee position, not 1099. HEALTHCARE INSURANCE available after 90 days. Partial Company Contribution.
Our installers are EMPLOYEES not 1099 contractors. We offer GREAT BENEFITS, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE, and more. Sales experience is helpful, but we will train the right person. Successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, and be great with people.Duties & Responsibilities:
Must pass full background and drug check.
- Maintain company issued tools, resources, and materials in an orderly, safe, and workmanlike fashion
- Maintain company installation records and paperwork correctly and accurately for job files
- Maintain a professional and clean appearance while on our jobs and in our customer's homes
- Be a responsible and friendly point of contact for homeowners while on the job
- Become an expert and resource for all product knowledge, installation, inventory and warranty inquiries
- Ensure all job kits, materials, tools, and paperwork are complete prior to job site arrival
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Re-Bath franchise including in show room coverage, lead generation, marketing, office administration, and customer service
- Participate in local, regional, and corporate product trainings and seminars in person, online and through various content delivery resources
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Be aware of local and regional construction trends and competitor strategies and product offerings
- Lead by example and generate positive customer reviews on all installations
- Be willing and able to accept feedback, direction, and instruction
- Be at least 18 years of age with previous installation/construction experience
- Ability to learn, master, and implement the Re-bath franchise system tools, products, training and resources
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the company trade area
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and strong work ethic and ethics
- A warm, outgoing, and enthusiastic personality
- Self-motivated with a high urgency to help others grow and succeed
- Direct in home installation experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook). Salesforce or other CRM a plus
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted practices
- Must be able to lift, reach, bend, stoop, and safely lift and easily maneuver items frequently weighing up to 100 pounds
- Dependable transportation, valid driver's license