Production Associates are a valuable part of the production team, ensuring production quotas are met in a timely fashion while observing the highest standards of safety and quality. Employees are expected to be reliable and punctual, able to perform in multiple areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy.
- Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality.
- Work cooperatively with the production team to meet quotas and goals.
- Ensure production requirements and standards are met consistently.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude.
- Follow all written and verbal instructions.
- Complete job tasks assigned.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work are
- Exercises the company's Core Values.
- Strong communication skills.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Must be available for occasional overtime.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years experience working in industrial production is strongly preferred.
- Capable of reading and understanding production documents.
- Comply with all safety guidelines at all times.
- Able to continuously use hands to finger, handle, feel, or grip; reach within hands and arms length; twist/turn
- Able to frequently sit, walk, stoop, kneel
- Able to occasionally crawl.
- Able to frequently lift up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand for up to 10 hours; increments of 4 hours.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment
- Employee is frequently exposed to fragrances and moving mechanical parts.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities. Additional duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or change at anytime with or without notice.