JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: Bachelors degree in Sociology, Public Administration, Organizational Management and Leadership, or other related field.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience managing organizational programs, including a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role; not-for-profit experience preferred.
- High energy and passion for the mission is essential as well as a desire to learn and understand the needs of individuals of all ages who are blind or visually impaired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to:
- Effectively communicate with various individuals and to present publicly with excellent public speaking skills.
- Foster collaboration among diverse internal and external groups.
- Oversee multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously, ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Ability to establish, implement, and achieve performance goals.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate, inspire, and influence others.
- Knowledge of and proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, and publishing programs.
- Must maintain a current First Aid certification.
- Must maintain a current CPR certification.
- Current drivers license and driving record in good standing required.
- Ability to successfully complete required DOT drivers certification and successfully complete DOT physical and drug screen, per DOT regulations.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: _7__
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: _0__
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
_X_ required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer