The Project Coordinator will support the Project Manager by handling various tasks involved in the implementation of a project, including budgeting, scheduling, organizing, record keeping, and handling information flow from the Project Manager to the project teams. They will monitor the overall progress of the team and will update the Project Manager regularly on progress.
The Project Coordinator works closely with the Project Manager to create comprehensive project plans and move projects through the organization, ensuring deadlines are met, with heavy importance on client communication and clarity.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
The Project Coordinator assists in:
- identifying project requirements, scope, and objectives
- gathering resources and information to implement upcoming projects,
- identifying project requirements,
- maintaining schedules
- organizing and participating in meetings
- ensuring all deadlines for certain projects are met
- identifying potential problems/risks and developing solutions
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Bachelors degree required in business, communications, or any related field
- Any project management training or certification is preferred
- 1+ years experience in coordinating projects is preferred.
- Any marketing experience is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team-management and leadership skills
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools
- Attention to details even under pressure
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Hands-on experience in reporting and budgeting
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, including Excel
- Experience using Microsoft Project is preferred
- Oriented towards continuous improvement for personal and organization development
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
X Required to perform activities such as: Preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
X Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.