JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
Experience: 3-4 years experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing production environment with proven attendance record. Exposure to manufacturing environment preferred.
- Possess extensive knowledge of the technical principals and concepts of all machines
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to solve technical problems of a complex nature
- Knowledge of operational processes, systems, tools, and workflow for assigned area
- Strong communication and problem solving skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and skill levels.
- Math and computer skills necessary to create and/or update documents and spreadsheets.
- Working knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Possess a positive work attitude and a willingness to carry out instructions
- Ability to express and share knowledge and ideas in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
__X_Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
__X_Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
__X_ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer