JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters degree or CPA certification preferred.
- 5 7 years general account experience required.
- 4+ years previous experience with ERP accounting/reporting systems required.
- Advanced experience, knowledge and training in financial statement analysis and forecasting required.
- Advanced knowledge of MicroSoft Excel (formulas, functions, tables, etc.) required.
- Proficient knowledge of MicroSoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong understanding of accounting processes, procedures and internal controls, including cost accounting concepts and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience leading and collaborating on projects in a team environment.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving ability; able to make recommendations to remediate issues or for generating forecasts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed to deal directly with internal management, and external customers and vendors.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to handle confidential material.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, including the ability to maintain several concurrent projects at one time.
- Strong initiative and a self-starter to work on projects with limited management oversight.
- Analyze large volumes of transactional data.
- Lead projects related to accounting processes or accounting systems.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: __1__
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: __0__
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer