JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: Bachelors degree Human Resources Management or equivalent experience in lieu of degree; High school diploma or GED equivalent required; non-profit experience preferred.
Experience: Proven experience as an HR Coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to service, organization core values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Strong ability to work with all levels of employees, to include Executive Leadership.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and customer service skills.
- Ability to initiate process improvements and manage multiple tasks.
- Effective time management skills in order to meet deadlines.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to ensure data integrity.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook as well as previous experience with HRIS systems preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to:
- Work well under pressure with a sense of urgency, when appropriate.
- Work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Handle data with confidentiality.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
X Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
X Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer