Dixon Fire is looking for a Sales Support and Order Processing Specialist to join our team in Winchester, VA! In this role, you will assist with sales and product inquiries, handle quotes based on customer requests, process incoming orders and assist with coordinating procurement. Must have excellent communication and organizational skills with a professional and positive attitude. This is an awesome opportunity for a recent college graduate or someone with an interest in the fire protection industry.
- Provide specialized support to both internal and external customers for the Fire Division
- Generate quotes for standard and special products
- Process customer orders and coordinate purchasing of various parts and components
- Follow-up on outstanding quotes and inquiries
- Assist with special projects and Fire Division marketing programs
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Effective communication skills with high degree of professionalism
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Independent self-starter
- Proficient with Excel and Google applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The Dixon Group is committed to protecting the privacy rights of its employees and job applicants to the fullest extent required by applicable law. To that end, personal information will be collected solely for those legitimate business purposes recognized by law, and then maintained in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to document retention requirements. The Dixon Group does not sell personal information to third parties, and does not share such personal information with third parties except when authorized by law to do so (e.g., in response to a lawful subpoena; mandatory tax reporting; etc.)
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Associates or better.
Bachelors or better.
1-3 years: Customer Service or Administrative related experience
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
The Dixon Group
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.