Dixon is looking for a Territory Manager to join our team!
The Territory Manager will be responsible for growing sales and customer relationships in Northern California and Northern Nevada, Ideally the right candidate will reside in Sacramento, CA/ Stockton, CA area. Will promote our broad product offering, providing market-based solutions to our customers while providing excellent customer service that supports our customers before, during and after the sale. Maintains and increases sales programs within assigned territory by keeping customers informed about available services, supplies, prices and new products. The TM will be required to regularly visit distributors, end users, and customers, and plan activities weekly/monthly based on need.
- Grow and maintain customer relationships within assigned territory
- Create and deliver presentations to distributors and end users
- Visit distributors and end users and promote target products
- Plan sales activities on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Document activities in Salesforce
- 6 to 10 nights traveling per month
- Regular reporting to Supervisor
The Dixon Group is committed to protecting the privacy rights of its employees and job applicants to the fullest extent required by applicable law. To that end, personal information will be collected solely for those legitimate business purposes recognized by law, and then maintained in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to document retention requirements. The Dixon Group does not sell personal information to third parties, and does not share such personal information with third parties except when authorized by law to do so (e.g., in response to a lawful subpoena; mandatory tax reporting; etc.)
- Excellent verbal communication skills, Proven written communication skills
- Ability to listen to and interpret customer needs and provide sales solutions
- Ability to think mechanically; mechanical aptitude
- Ability to establish and build relationships with customers
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated
- Strong computer skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office, Salesforce or similar CRM experience a plus
- Leadership history
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Bachelors or better.
3-5 years: Industrial outside sales
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
The Dixon Group
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.