Dixon Quick Coupling is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team in Dallas, NC on first shift! The Maintenance Tech will be responsible for equipment and facility maintenance to include troubleshooting, repairing and replacing electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components in order to prevent equipment downtime and improve overall equipment reliability. This position requires support of maintenance planning and scheduling efforts along with adherence to all applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental rules/guidelines while performing assigned tasks.
- Responsible for equipment and facility maintenance
- Communicate with employees on manufacturing floor
- Solve equipment issues with preventive maintenance mentality
- Research supplies, parts, and tools needed to complete assigned work orders
- Demonstrate the ability to perform electronic, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic repairs
- Must be able to use basic hand tools along with specialized equipment as apporpriate
- Read and interpret maintenance instructions, manuals, and documents
- Comply with company and OSHA safety requirements
- Regular/dependable attendance required
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Flexibility of work hours including overtime
- Able to work with and around operating equipment
- Additional requirements as assigned
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
3-5 years: Maintenance Tech
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
The Dixon Group
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.