Richmond Foundry is looking for a Electrical Technician to join our team in Dayton, NJ! This person will be responsible for keeping plant equipment, machinery, and tools in good operating condition. The work involves a wide range of methods and procedures on a variety of routine and non-routine duties to adequately and properly diagnose, dismantle, repair, lubricate, and reassemble equipment. Candidates should be able to troubleshoot basic mechanical assemblies to determine whether a pump, gearbox, hydraulic system or pneumatic system can be repaired or needs to be replaced, whether to replace or repair worn parts, and amount of lubrication needed. The position requires some lifting, climbing, standing, walking, crouching, squatting, bending, and kneeling.
- Perform preventative maintenance on production equipment
- Repair all production equipment as needed
- Perform breakdown analysis
- Perform general housekeeping
- Work independently under limited supervision (self-management)
- Experience with basic electrical systems (starters, fuses, contacts, relays)
- Experience with conveyers and airveyers (air cylinders, diverters, sensors, motor/speed controls)
- Experience with electrical systems (installation, frequency drive, troubleshooting)
- Experience with electronics (level probes, flow meters, drives/VFDs, etc.)
- Experience with gearing and gear boxes (rebuilds, ordering parts, machining parts)
- Experience with hydraulic systems (high pressure cylinders, pumps, valves, troubleshooting)
- Experience with preventive maintenance
- Experience with pumps (trouble shooting, replacing seals/motors, understanding specs)
- Experience with schematics (electrical blueprints with switches, starters, maps, relays)
- Experience with inspecting, trouble shooting, repairing, and/or replacing mechanical components such as motors, reducers, drive chains, sprockets, sheaves, pulleys, rollers, conveyor belts, bearings, and transfer plates.
- Experience with mechanical systems (gear boxes, chains, sprockets, motors, seals, bearings)
- Experience with product manuals (reading and applying knowledge to make repairs)
- Experience with trouble shooting mechanical breakdowns (pinpointing and fixing breakdowns)
The Dixon Group is committed to protecting the privacy rights of its employees and job applicants to the fullest extent required by applicable law. To that end, personal information will be collected solely for those legitimate business purposes recognized by law, and then maintained in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to document retention requirements. The Dixon Group does not sell personal information to third parties, and does not share such personal information with third parties except when authorized by law to do so (e.g., in response to a lawful subpoena; mandatory tax reporting; etc.)
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
High School or better.
3-5 years: Maintenance/Electrical Experience
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
The Dixon Group
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.