The Dixon Group seeks a Chief Financial Officer responsible for executing the organizations financial strategy. The candidate must have strong analytical, strategic planning and communication skills, including an ability to work well with the chief executive officer and other senior managers.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 15 years of experience in accounting and finance including a minimum of 10 years in a management role. Masters degree and/or professional accreditation is preferred. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles and corporate tax.
- Providing strategic management of the accounting and finance functions
- Maintain corporate banking relationships and be the primary point of contact
- Lead the organizations risk management programs (manage all corporate insurance plans)
- Monitoring cash flow and meeting with the CEO to provide financial direction, identify investment opportunities.
- Directing accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Recommending improvements to ensure the integrity of a companys financial information
- Hiring, training and retaining skilled accounting and finance staff
- Managing or overseeing the relationship with independent auditors
- Overseeing financial systems implementations and upgrades
The Dixon Group is committed to protecting the privacy rights of its employees and job applicants to the fullest extent required by applicable law. To that end, personal information will be collected solely for those legitimate business purposes recognized by law, and then maintained in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to document retention requirements. The Dixon Group does not sell personal information to third parties, and does not share such personal information with third parties except when authorized by law to do so (e.g., in response to a lawful subpoena; mandatory tax reporting; etc.)
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills with the ability to delegate, motivate and inspire team members
- Confidentiality, Honesty and integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Accounting.
Bachelors or better in Finance.
Masters or better in Accounting or related field.
10 years: Management role
15 years: Experience in accounting and finance
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
The Dixon Group
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.