Dixon Quick Coupling, located in Dallas, NC is looking for a qualified candidate as an inventory clerk. This person will be responsible for signing out equipment, cycle counts, receiving parts, ordering parts as needed and much more. If you are interested in a fast pace manufacturing environment, then this is the job for you. As a member of the DQC team, you will receive a competitive salary, health benefits, 401K plan, paid vacation and much more.
At Dixon, we value the contributions of our Military Veterans and proudly employ our nations heroes. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Assist in overseeing inventory control
- Assist in managing deliveries
- Inspecting Inventory
- Maintaining inventory records
- Reporting levels and issues to management
- Look for any discrepancy with inventory and creating reports that show available inventory or issues with inventory counts
- Aid with protocols in the workplace to accurately track inventory data
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work within safety compliance of our company
- Ability to use company software system
- Math proficiency
- Strong computer skills (familiarity with data systems)
- Ability to lift up and maneuver up to 70 pounds over the course of a shift
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively to all team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great verbal and written communication
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Associates or better.
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
The Dixon Group
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.