Dixon Sanitary is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Pewaukee, WI! We are looking for an individual with strong communication skills and the ability to execute marketing initiatives for the Dixon Sanitary product line. This individual may be asked to coordinate customer events and trade shows including the advertising, direct mail, printing, customer event, and/or trade show materials. Establishes and maintains vendor, distributor, and customer relations.
- Manage and coordinate literature, advertising, mailings, publications and various marketing materials
- Conduct market research, data entry, create and analyze reports
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal teams, vendors, distributors and customers
- Provide additional support with special projects and marketing campaigns
- Support regional sales managers and management team
- Coordinate with Dixon marketing team to complete marketing campaigns and materials.
- Supply marketing materials and solutions to customers to help support our brand on their sales materials.
- Collaborate with sales to create product presentations and trainings for use with distributors and end users.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The Dixon Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company`s policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as to administer all personnel actions, compensation and benefits, without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry or national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other factors protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all employees and applicants and to all aspects of the employment relationship.
- Self-directed with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage projects from start to completion
- Outgoing team player with a positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to use various software programs
- Ability to update Web content as necessary
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
Bachelors or better in Communication.
Bachelors or better in Marketing.
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
The Dixon Group
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.