The Dixon Group is looking for an HRIS Specialist to join our HR team in Chestertown on Maryland`s eastern shore.
The HRIS Specialist inputs data, maintains the integrity and consistency of employee information in the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) for accuracy. Scans documents to employee files. Tracks and reports employment metrics and file updates, often with a set deadline for payroll and benefit purposes. Analyzes system for workflow improvements. Generates standard reports. Assist managers with system use and timecards for payroll. Support employees and HR team as needed. Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field and minimum of 5 years experience in HR required.
- HRIS administration and data entry
- Develop and maintain HR reports and dashboards
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the system and data through planning and analysis, development, implementation, and configuration enhancements
- Understand and execute reporting requirements
- Maintain process documentation and identify areas for process improvement.
- Gain thorough understanding of company polices and assist managers and employees.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Employment at DVCC, Inc. is contingent upon the candidate`s ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, drug screening and physical capabilities test. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status and any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- 5-10 years experience working with HR systems; preferably UKG Pro (UltiPro) and UKG Dimensions (Kronos)
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across an organization
- Experienced working with confidential information in a professional manner
- Expert in Excel (pivot tables, formula syntax, etc.)
- Experience in developing and testing reports and dashboards utilizing various reporting tools
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
3-5 years: Human Resources
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
The Dixon Group
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.