Dixon is looking for an experienced CNC Set Up Operator for 2nd shift at their Houston, TX location. As the CNC II Set UP operator you will be expected to prepare the machine for running new jobs. Install and measure tools as well as locating and securing the jaws to the chuck. Your responsibilities will be to recognize machining issues and make adjustments as necessary. 5 years experience with set-up, and troubleshooting CNC machines is a must. Knowledge of G-code programming is preferred and Mazatrol experience is a plus.
- Set up and run CNC machines
- Daily maintenance
- Troubleshoot program issues
- Work safely around equipment and co-workers
- Flexibility with assignments
- Willing and able to train other emplyees
- Must be a team player
- Good communication skills
- Familiar with G-code
- Experience with Mazatrol machines
- Be able to read blueprints
- Able to read measuring devices (scales, caliper & micrometers)
- Stand for duration of shift
- Lift and maneuver 50 lbs. consistently over the course of a shift
- Attention to detail
- Work in a fast-paced environment
CNC Lathe Oper
Associates or better.
5 years: Set up and troubleshooting CNC machines
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
The Dixon Group
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.