Dixon is looking for a CNC Operator to join our team in Dallas, NC on 2nd shift. This person will need to be able to show how to read blue prints for CNC machines, and work with measuring instrument such as calipers and micrometers. You will also be expected to perform inspection and part handling operations on assigned machines. Experience with Fanuc CNC machines is preferred but any CNC experience is doable for this position. You do not need to know how to set-up or program. This position will be responsible for production, product quality and accuracy. High school education or equivalent required and two years of experience preferred.
We are accepting applications on site! Stop by Dixon Quick Coupling and fill one out today! Our address is 2925 Chief Court Dallas, NC.
- Set up and run CNC machines
- Participate in training and learn about Dixon products
- Work safely around equipment and co-workers
- Daily maintenance activities
- Flexibility with rotating assignments
- Work as part of a team
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to develop programming skills
- Great attitude and attendance
- Ability to use hand tools and read blueprints
- Ability to use measuring tools and shop mathematics
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds over the course of a shift
- Willingness to learn new things and be part of a team
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
High School or better.
2 years: CNC Operator
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.