We`re looking for an enthusiastic Recruiter to join our Human Resources team in Chestertown, MD!
In this role, you will bring new ideas and play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring top talent for our teams. The Recruiter will be responsible for developing and executing recruiting strategies for assigned divisions to supply them with quality talent for their growing business needs. This is a fast-paced position and will require a high degree of organization, resourcefulness and initiative. In this role, you will need to form successful relationships with all levels of the organization and drive results.
- Initiate recruiting efforts and execute the recruiting strategies for assigned openings, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and negotiating offers
- Facilitate the recruiting process to ensure a positive and timely experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Evaluate the effectiveness of recruiting efforts and recommend and implement process enhancements as well as alternate recruiting strategies when necessary
- Develop and implement innovative and cost-effective methods of sourcing top talent outside of traditional recruiting methods
- Work with the team in developing marketing strategy and employer branding efforts
- Participate in training managers in recruiting, interviewing and evaluating applicants
- Assist in populating recruiting metric reports and data analysis
- Stay current on the companys organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Support overall HR team efforts and assist with various projects as needed
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong sense of professionalism and work ethic
- Excellent written, oral and open communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Customer service oriented with ability to support all levels of management and collaborate to solve problems
- Possess a high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and additional software programs
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
2 years: Two years (2) in a recruiting or human resources role.
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.