Hydrasearch is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join their team in Stevensville, MD! The inside sales rep will provide customer service and inside sales support for Hydrasearch`s government/defense customers. Responsibilities include order entry, quotations, order expediting, etc. This position requires strict attention to detail, a professional demeanor and communication as well as a positive attitude. We are looking to hire for these skills and are willing to train the individual for specific tasks.
- Providing support to both internal and external customers
- Responding to email and phone inquiries
- Resolving product or service issues with customers
- Order entry and quoting
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Take pleasure in new tasks
- Ability to source work without direction
- Ability to resolve customer inquires efficiently
- Strong ability to handle challenges and multitask
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Confidence in decision making
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office and various software programs
- Comfortable with accessing various ERP systems
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Associates or better.
Bachelors or better.
2-3 years: Customer Service
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.