Hydrasearch is an essential U.S. manufacturing company seeking a self-directed Change Agent with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. Candidates will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with senior leadership. Our rapidly growing business needs to find process improvements throughout our processes, from supply chain to production, to remain competitive and position us for further growth. The ideal candidate thrives in a team environment and derives satisfaction from hard work and continuous improvement.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate information provided by ERP and shop floor data collection software
- Play a central role in aligning the needs of business units with the company mission
- Work to elicit the actual needs of the stakeholders and requestors and to define the project scope and objectives with the common goal of process improvement
- Work to facilitate communication between organizational units to work towards defined goals
- Modeling processes using various notation (Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Modeling Notation, Workflows, Swim lanes)
- Developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces when it facilitates process improvements
- Providing technical support and training ERP end-users where appropriate
- Applying business priorities to time management of potential process improvements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The Dixon Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company`s policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as to administer all personnel actions, compensation and benefits, without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry or national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other factors protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all employees and applicants and to all aspects of the employment relationship.
- Willingness to learn and naturally curious
- Sense of urgency
- Pride in workmanship
- Works well in a team environment
- Flexibility; ability to prioritize a list of tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience in a manufacturing environment machine shop operations strongly preferred
- Logistics/Supply Chain work experience required; management experience preferred
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
Bachelors or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.