Dixon is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Pewaukee, WI! The Customer Service Representative will provide superior customer service to both external and internal customers. This is an Entry Level position. Responsibilities include entering orders, resolving product or service issues, and following up with customers to ensure their needs were satisfied. Additional responsibilities include accounts receivable functions, customer invoicing, file maintenance, and various special projects as needed. Previous customer service or administrative experience with strong organizational skills preferred. Associate`s or Bachelor`s degree preferred. As a member of the Dixon team, you will receive, a competitive salary, paid vacation, bonus program, 401K plan, health benefits and much more!
- Provide problem resolutions and troubleshooting to customers over the phone
- Responding to email and phone inquiries and entering orders
- Provide guidance, training and instruction to non-technical reps
- Relay customer feedback regarding products to appropriate individuals
- Determine best method to resolve problems to customer satisfaction
- Assist with special projects as needed
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The Dixon Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company`s policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as to administer all personnel actions, compensation and benefits, without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry or national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other factors protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all employees and applicants and to all aspects of the employment relationship.
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively; must be a good listener
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, but have a sense of urgency
- Ability to resolve customer inquiries efficiently and prioritize requests
- Strong ability to handle challenges and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Google Applications, and other software programs
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Bachelors or better.
Less than 3 years: CSR, Inside Sales
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.