We are looking for an Bilingual HR / Executive Assistant t to join our Buck Company team in Quarryville, PA! The HR Generalist / Executive Assistant will support daily human resources operations and provide support to the executive team. This role will be a key resource for employees and will contribute to talent management, benefits, compliance, training efforts, and handling a wide variety of projects and assignments for the executive team. Responsibilities include preparing reports, ensuring files are in compliance with mandated local, state, and federal regulations, recruiting efforts, data entry, maintain databases, prepare and manage correspondences, maintain schedules and calendars, organize and assist with events and provide additional support as needed. A key responsibility in this role is to also translate documents and daily inquiries from Spanish to English and vice versa. This is a fast-paced position and will require a high degree of organization, and strong attention to detail. 3-5 years experience in human resources required and a high degree of professionalism.
- Support overall HR team efforts and assist with special projects
- Assist with benefits administration, communications, leave tracking and open enrollment
- Initiate recruiting efforts and execute recruiting strategies for assigned openings, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and negotiating offers
- Stay current on the companys organization structure, personnel policy, and state laws regarding human resource practices
- Strong computer skills (proficient in all Microsoft Office applications)
- Data entry; maintain databases; gather data and prepare reports from various sources
- Prepare correspondence including letters, memos, reports, presentations, etc.
- Manage and coordinate schedules and meetings
- Book travel for the executive team
- Assist with various projects and provide additional support where needed
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The Dixon Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company`s policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as to administer all personnel actions, compensation and benefits, without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry or national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other factors protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all employees and applicants and to all aspects of the employment relationship.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to communicate Spanish effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidentiality is critical, must be reliable and trustworthy
- Customer service oriented, personable, friendly, and professional demeanor
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Associates or better.
Bachelors or better.
3-5 years administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
3-5 years in Human Resources
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.