KRMD is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team in Stevensville, MD! This person will perform maintenance related tasks to include janitorial, cleaning, grounds keeping, painting, and plumbing, to maintain properties and all common areas in accordance with company standards for overall functionality, cleanliness, and safety. General knowledge of electrical, HVAC, carpentry, construction, and masonry work needed. The ability to produce quality work in a timely and efficient manner, while providing Tenants exceptional customer service, is at the forefront of this role. High school education or equivalent required and three years Maintenance experience!
- Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, organizing additional assistance as needed.
- Preparing vacant spaces for move-in through turn-over repairs and improvements
- Being on call for after hour emergencies
- Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions, preventative maintenance, etc.
- Pick up trash throughout the Chesapeake Bay Business Park
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The Dixon Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company`s policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as to administer all personnel actions, compensation and benefits, without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry or national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other factors protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all employees and applicants and to all aspects of the employment relationship.
- Excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail.
- Basic maintenance knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maneuver up to 50lbs
- Valid drivers license
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
3 years: Maintenance Experience
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.