We are looking for an experienced HR Director of Compliance & Benefits Administration to join our team in Chestertown, MD.
The individual in this role will work closely with the HR leadership team to comply with best practices, new laws and regulations. Must be able to facilitate effective positive communication among employees and managers as well as maintain organized and updated records and policies. Bachelors` degree required and 10+ years experience in employee relations, workplace policy administration and benefit planning.
- Responsible for labor regulation compliance across multiple states.
- Provides on-going direction to improve delivery of HR benefits and policy administration.
- Regularly analyzes key metrics to enhance decision making.
- Review and update standard HR operating processes to ensure consistency across all business units.
- People-oriented and results driven with a strong sense of professionalism and work ethic
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Excellent written, verbal and open communication skills
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Human Resources or related field.
10 years: Employee relations, workplace policy administration and benefit planning
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.