Web ID: W6755
City: Dodge CityGarden CityLiberalWestern KansasWichita
Compensation: $70,000 to $80,000
Education: Bachelors Degree
Benefits: Great Benefits
Seeking Tenured Accountant:
- Work collaboratively with the members of an expanding team.
- Prepare and review corporate and individual tax returns, assist with strategic planning, and prepare tax provisions for closely-held, privately owned clients.
- Exposure includes corporate and consolidated taxation, S-Corporation taxation, partnership taxation, international taxation and state & local taxation.
Daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Planning and performing corporate, S-corporation, partnership, individual and state and local tax compliance engagements.
- Preparing and reviewing quarterly and annual income tax provisions as well as identifying and documenting uncertain tax positions.
- Assisting with management of federal and state audits.
- Performing technical research, analysis, and written memorandum.
- Assuming project management responsibilities as needed.
- Offering ongoing status updates to management.
- Working with a team of staff level positions and ensuring proper execution of assignments.
- Participating in mentoring, training, recruiting, retention, and team-building activities.
- Understanding relationships between clients general ledger accounts and financial statements.
- Prioritizing assignments and engagements. Identify and make recommendations to improve processes and / or reduce costs.
- Degree in accounting.
- Five to seven plus years of experience.
- Two to four years experience in preparing tax returns.
This position is based out of Western Kansas.
How To Apply:
Please apply online
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202