Classification: Distribution - ShippingManufacturingSupply Chain
Compensation: Up to $75,000.00 per year
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent Summary:
. Job Description:
As Logistics Manager:
- Manage and optimize the fleet of trucks responsible for local shipments.
- Schedule truckloads to ensure constant flow of supply and demand.
- Coordinate maintenance that optimize the fleet.
- Track shipments and manage all logistics related documentation.
- Manage performance of drivers.
- Manage all documentation related to trucks and drivers.
- Provide management with month end review of invoices and logistics costs.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in logistics and scheduling.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Previous management experience helpful.
How To Apply:
Please apply online
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202