GENERAL MANAGER OPERATIONS Vacation Rental Properties
Classification: Hospitality - HotelOperations ManagementReal Estate - Property Management
City: Big Sky Meadow Village
Education: Bachelors Degree Job Description:
- Oversee the day to day general management and operations of a diverse assortment of vacation rental properties.
- Manage projects and staff, preparing project schedules and working with staff to complete projected duties.
- Handle escalated guest services to resolve complaints or special inquiries.
- Implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with owners, officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, and oversee those personnel processes.
- Maintain open employment participation practices on projects and marketing/project development (think tank / brainstorming as a group).
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Oversee activities directly related to providing exceptional guest services.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and promotions.
Utilize / Analyze and make recommendations on IT upgrades on technology services for business and guest service efficiency.
- Bachelors degree in Hospitality or Business Administration.
- 7-10 years of vacation rental guest service hospitality industry experience.
- 5+ years focus in Human Resources and/or IT background.
- Willingness & ability to live on site and be on call for escalating guest services and oversee property maintenance on anything from cabins to large estates (properties varying in size).
- Must be open to working alongside tenured staff to maintain daily operations and provide exceptional guest services as a team.
- Willing to re-locate and live on site, work weekends and rotate holidays etc
How To Apply:
Please apply online
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202