Buck Company, located in Quarryville, PA, is searching for a motivated, dependable, and ambitious individual to join our team as a Maintenance Supervisor. As the Maintenance Supervisor you will lead and be responsible for ensuring safety, quality, productivity, and efficiency though proper coaching and supervision of employees and processes. Buck Company offers a competitive salary, paid vacation, 401K plan, health benefits, and more.
At Buck Company, we value the contributions of our Military Veterans and proudly employ our nations heroes. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for overseeing 1st or 2nd shift maintenance department and working closely with other supervisors
- Coordinate with plant management to coordinate maintenance of all equipment
- Communicate and consult with other departments and shifts, including technical services, laboratories and molding lines to coordinate, plan and complete all required maintenance duties
- Responsible for attaining departmental goals on Safety, Quality and Productivity
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with OSHA, EPA and other standards and regulations
- Leads departmental meetings
- Provide continuous training and coaching to employees to ensure proper communication of and adherence to all company policies, procedures, rules, work instructions and procedures
- Report Directly to the Shift Superintendent, Plant Superintendent and Maintenance Manager
- Other duties as required
- Must be able to efficiently work within a team based environment
- Five plus years of foundry or heavy manufacturing experience is preferred
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to maintain regular, punctual attendance
- Must be able to communicate with all team members
- Ability to safely and successfully perform job functions consistent with Buck Company Safety Policy.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical capabilities test
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The Dixon Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company`s policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as to administer all personnel actions, compensation, and benefits, without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry or national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other factors protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all employees and applicants and to all aspects of the employment relationship.
Guide & Develop staff
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
GED or better.
High School or better.
Associates or better.
3-5 years: Maintenance Supervisor Experience
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.