Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin's team is dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant.
The Flight Budget Analyst is the financial focal point for Flight, InFlight, Pilot Training, and other Flight Operations Departments. This position is responsible for all pilot travel and expense approval and reconciliation including uniforms, per diem, and parking. The Flight Budget Analyst also initiates the pilot training wage transfer from operations. This role is responsible for assisting with preparing, monitoring, and reporting for Flight Operations Departments.
Essential Job Functions
- Creates, prepares, maintains, and presents detailed reports to analyze and track trends in the Flight Operations departments budgets.
- Analyzes and explains various monthly administrative, operational, publications and pilot training variances.
- Identifies areas for budgetary savings, process efficiency, and productivity improvement.
- Prepares the monthly Pilot and Flight Attendant training wage debit expenses for the monthly training wage accounts.
- Manages the pilot uniform and headset banks (accruals and usage).
- Works with Crew Resources to report planned absences, including training and vacations, fo the monthly bid.
- Reviews and approves all pilot uniform, headset, and alternate parking expenses.
- Reviews and approves all Flight department pilot and instructor training per diem.
- Reviews and approves monthly Pilot and Flight Attendant union billing
- Works with other departments to help with new hire processing including setting up FAs in FLICA
- Process Pilot and Flight Attendant yearly and monthly vacation bids, and audit management vacations.
- Keep inventory of needed new hire supplies including wings and hat brass
- Creates and maintains analysis tools including the compilation of data from multiple sources to arrive at the required information needed for fact based decision making.
- Liaison between Accounting, Payroll and Flight department.
- Flight department focal for the expense (Concur) and invoice (On Base) systems.
- Assists the Manager of Flight Administration and Support in maintaining budgetary focus on specified accounts (Jeppessen, Simulator Usage, Training Wages).
- Supports overall department budget by providing reports and statistics from various databases/programs.
- Validate and process all company paid pilot moves per contractual rules.
- Prepares and maintains monthly variance summary spreadsheet.
- Applies applicable and/or contractual rules as it pertains to Company business activities.
- Educates new hire pilots on various administrative processes during on-boarding presentations on reimbursements, uniforms, parking, etc.
- Provides customer service support for pilots, leadership, peers, and other company departments regarding Flight expenses and invoices.
- Assists with special projects and documentation.
- Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
- Adherence to all Company policies and procedure.
- High School diploma required, Associates degree in accounting or business administration preferred
- 1+ year’s budget or financial analysis related experience, preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in using Excel, MS Access, Crystal Reporting, and SSRS preferred
- Familiarity with pilot collective bargaining agreements preferred.
- Experience in the preparation of employee and leadership presentations.
- Demonstrated problem identification skills with follow through to resolution
How To Apply:
Take your career to new heights at Air Wisconsin!
Our goal is to create an environment where our employees enjoy coming to work, trust and respect their co-workers and feel satisfied that their efforts are recognized.
We would welcome the opportunity to review your qualification
Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled