We look for talent to help us succeed and to help you fulfill your expectations for a successful and meaningful career.
Indra is one of the leading global technology and consulting companies and the technological partner for core business operations of its customers world-wide. We are a world-leader in providing proprietary solutions in specific segments in Transport and Energy markets, and the leading firm in Digital Transformation Consultancy and Information Technologies in Spain, Latin America, and the United States through our affiliate, Minsait.
We are looking for an experienced individual to work at our Minsait ACS, Inc. location to provide technology leadership necessary to develop and maintain an updated high-quality portfolio of systems and solutions that address the needs of the energy delivery industry.
- Responsible for the design, development, and integration of the mapping products used with GIS displays. This is the DASmap editor and the CBIT import tool, and GeoSchematic tool.
- Familiar with QGIS import tool to replace DASmap
- Generate Functional and Design documentation related to development efforts
- Generate Release Information to support Release documentation
- Generate Test documents for any released software.
- Maintain and update older software and applications
- Assist customer support
- Assist with trade shows, SCADA presentations, demos, and training
- Create, modify, and test code or scripts in software to facilitate development and check code for errors and resolve.
Education, Experience, and KSA’s
- Bachelor’s degree in computer and information technology or related field
- Three to five years experience writing code, testing programs, and fixing errors.
- Ability to understand complex instructions in order to create computer code.
- Ability to effectively coordinate work on large projects with team members and managers both locally and globally.
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Minsait ACS, Inc.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Minsait ACS, Inc.. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.