Minsait ACS (Advanced Control Systems, Inc.) is a part of Indra USA, a global consulting and Technology Company providing value-added solutions and services, with projects in more than 140 countries.
Minsait ACS offers exceptional career opportunities to motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team serving the electric utility industry. If you are looking for an exciting career in a fast paced, high tech industry, we offer qualified candidates training and growth opportunities in a challenging and progressive environment. We manufacture and sell state-of-the-art Distribution Management, Substation Automation and SCADA Systems to electric utilities worldwide.
This is your opportunity
We are looking for an experienced and forward thinking professional to deliver efficient and effective services and solutions to meet the demands of our customers.
- Develops, creates, and modifies computer applications software and specialized utility programs utilizing Java programming. Designs well-written and documented code that runs efficiently and optimally.
- Develops the full cycle of software development: prepares technical specifications, codes the module, tests, validates with the customer and contributes to the deployment in the production environment.
- Analyses user needs and develops customized software solutions for client use with the goal of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Analyses and designs databases.
- Tests and debugs as appropriate.
- Prepares design impact to database for a new software model.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming or equivalent, to include course work in Java development. At least five years of experience in software development with expertise in Java development framework.
- Experience using java development frameworks (Eclipse), on projects and experience working and collaborating on a developer project team.
- Experience in PL/SQL with Oracle DB.
- Experience using tables and other oracle objects (triggers, views, synonyms), Complete understanding of the Oracle design approach.
- Previous experience in software development under Control Systems Applications for Utilities is a plus, including experience with Outage Management Systems, system workflow, and development of interfaces.
- Experience in Unix shell, ksh and shell scripting
- Experience in C programming for building interfaces using data residing in Oracle databases (PRO C).
- Expertise with oracle database; ability to write pl/sql code, packages that will later be called up from the Java code.
At Minsait/ACS, you will have a career suited to your professional goals, with opportunities for training in a flexible environment. You will take part in international projects with international or local teams, in a diverse environment with equal opportunities. You will enjoy a competitive remuneration package including great benefits, while you gain experience in an innovative environment.
The opportunity that you are looking for is here, come and discover it!
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS)
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS). is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.