HVAC Installer- Bedford, PA based company
*Qualified candidates must reside within a 30-mile radius of Bedford.
* Most Customers are within 50+ miles radius of area
This position is responsible for installation, alteration, and troubleshooting of heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems and equipment in residential and commercial settings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete assigned installation tasks in a professional manner.
- Install, alter or repair HVAC systems and equipment.
- Assist the Sales Dept. with design and estimating of costs for materials and labor in relation to HVAC installations.
- Operate machinery and power tools in the installation, alteration and repair of HVAC systems and equipment.
- Maintain all company tools and equipment assigned to him/her.
- Take responsibility for his/her vehicle maintenance and appearance.
- Maintain proper truck inventory levels.
- Assist warehouse manager in maintaining HVAC supply inventory.
- Requisition all material for jobs and return unused material from jobs.
- Maintain communication to supervisor as to the progress of all jobs.
- Accurately and timely complete and submit required paperwork.
- Respond to customer inquiries or complaints.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Behave in a professional manner that promotes and enhances the ethical standards of the company.
- Be knowledgeable in all applicable local, state, national and industry codes, regulations and standards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school graduate.
- Completion of HVAC apprenticeship, along with of HVAC construction and service experience preferred.
- Ability to read and follow written and oral instructions in English.
- Ability to read and interpret HVAC prints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Ability to make appropriate mathematical calculations.
- Physical ability to sit, stand, turn, walk, stoop, crouch, kneel, crawl, reach above the shoulder, lift and carry up to 80 pounds, push, grasp, pull, climb stairs, climb ladders, climb scaffolds.
- Have sufficient vision, including the ability to identify colors, and hearing to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and necessary safety precautions.
- Possess a valid drivers license.
Compensation and Schedule Overview:
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience
- Company provides, maintenance truck, phone and uniforms
- Home daily. Typical hours Monday Friday with an 8-week rotation on-call for emergency calls
- Heath insurance coverage, paid time off and holiday pay.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.