Integrated Engineering is an employee-owned, professional consulting firm which operates primarily in Saskatchewan. Integrated Engineering provides a wide range of consulting and design services related to municipal infrastructure for a variety of public and private sector clients. Their multi-disciplined team of professionals have the expertise to provide complete solutions ranging from the conceptual stage of a project through to the completion of construction. For further information on Integrated Engineering go to: www.acadiagrp.ca.
Integrated Engineering is part of the Acadia Group of Companies which also consists of Acadia Construction, Acadia Paving, Acadia Construction Management and Acadia Pumping & Dewatering. This unique arrangement of companies consists of a diverse range of individuals with vast depths of specialized knowledge and expertise. This allows the Acadia Group to provide innovative solutions to clients and end to end solutions for a wide range of civil infrastructure projects,
Reporting to the General Manager, the Senior Water/Wastewater Process Engineer will be located in the Saskatoon office and will be responsible for leading water and wastewater projects within Saskatchewan. The ideal person will have direct experience leading similar projects from inception to completion. They will have strong leadership experience that can positively motivate, teach and mentor a team. They will enjoy working within a small office in a collaborative setting. Integrated Engineering offers competitive salaries, health benefits and the opportunity for share ownership.
- Project management during the conceptual, preliminary, and detailed design phases with expertise in the assessment and recommendation of treatment processes for water supply and wastewater treatment systems.
- Coordination of design team activities, direction to project team members including junior and intermediate engineers and technical support staff, and ongoing support to clients.
- Liaison with public and private sector clients, government review and approval agencies, sub-consultants, and subcontractors.
- Input to the career development of junior staff, including technical direction, training recommendations, coaching, and mentoring.
- Post-Secondary degree with a focus in civil engineering.
- Licensed to practice as a professional engineer in Saskatchewan, or eligible to be licensed within three months.
- A minimum of 15 years relevant work experience.
- Experienced in the assessment and design of treatment processes for small and large-scale water and wastewater facilities.
- Experienced in coordinating and directing design activities including preparation of functional and detailed design drawings and reports, contract document preparation, tendering and contract administration.
- Experienced in facilitating multidisciplinary teamwork, client and industry relationships, and regulatory agency consultation.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant Canadian federal and provincial regulations.
- Working knowledge of emerging technologies for water and wastewater treatment.
- Experienced in project proposal preparation and stakeholder presentations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Positive Team Leader that will mentor and support employees.
- Collaborative, approachable and has positive internal personal skills.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal, with a high attention to detail.
- Accountable, takes responsibility to deliver results autonomously.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.