Our Client is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. They create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration are what they are all about.
The Perks: They offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Youll enjoy their workstyle within an incredible culture. They will give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with them.
The Position: Senior Analyst, SEC Reporting
You will be responsible for assisting with the preparation and review of external financial reporting, including XBRL. In addition, you will also be responsible for supporting the Companys monthly close and financial statement review and analysis.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation, submission and distribution of Companys SEC filings, such as 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to preparation of financial statements, footnotes, supporting schedules, and the Annual Report
- Liaises with auditors as part of the financial reporting processes
- Research accounting literature to ensure the Companys compliance with existing and emerging standards
- Assist with the analysis of operating expenses
- Assist with the review of XBRL, including review of work performed by third-parties
- Maintain a current level of expertise in SEC interactive data reporting, XBRL, requirements while utilizing diagnostic tools to review and ensure compliance
- Assist with the preparation of earnings materials required by investor relations and senior management
- Assist with periodic reviews and updates to the Global Signature policy
- Review and analyze consolidated results on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Proven ability to meet aggressive deadlines and drive project through to completion
- Ability to work independently and perform multiple concurrent and diversified tasks
- Ability to interact effectively with executives, functional peer groups and subordinates and to gain cooperation from others, including outside auditors
- Confidence and proven ability to communicate both orally and written, including the dissemination of complex accounting literature
- Thorough working understanding of US GAAP and SEC filing requirements
- Must be open to change and willing to pursue new challenges
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/MBA or equivalent education/experience
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR POSSESS A GREEN CARD
- CPA license required
- 3-5 years of progressive related work experience, including 2+ of Big 4 public accounting experience, with a focus on SEC clients
- Knowledge of US GAAP, SEC and PCAOB requirements
- SAP and BPC experience preferred
- Workiva and XBRL experience preferred
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience; or a Masters degree with 3 years; or a PhD without experience.
- In other words, if you are ambitious, team oriented and enjoy new challenges, then we just described you, they would love to talk!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.