If you have a valid General Journeyman Electricians license in Arkansas, Idaho, Maine, Montana, or Utah & have wanted to live in the Pacific Northwest, this is your opportunity! Salary up to $30/hr. PLUS Benefits & Relocation Assistance to Oregon!
This growing manufacturing company needs a Journeyman Electrician who can maintain the electrical & controls systems to operate effectively & efficiently. Youll work with minimal supervision as you use electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, blueprints, and layouts to troubleshoot & repair electrical & electronic equipment.
Must have strong attention to detail while remaining calm under pressure. Oregon LME or General Journeyman License is required. Associates degree or Trade School (electrical maintenance & PLC) is helpful. Reciprocal states are AR, ID, ME, MT, UT
- Troubleshoot & repair electronic boards, PLCs, touch screens & displays, electrical wiring, relay logic, control and safety circuits
- Sets up and calibrates instrumentation and systems
- Perform preventive and corrective electrical maintenance on plant systems and equipment; assists in the prioritization of electrical work.
Minimum Requirements for this Journeyman Electricians position:
- At least 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Oregon LME or General Journeyman License required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to communicate effectively
Wages are up to $30/ hour plus some overtime! Great company health & 401k benefits, paid time off, & paid relocation to the beautiful state of Oregon. All the beauty of mountains, lakes, easy access to the Pacific Ocean in the Pacific Northwest!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.