Maintenance Supervisor Pacific Northwest
Salary $55,000 65,000 PLUS Excellent Benefits & Relocation Assistance
Ready for a change and to learn something new? Great company with excellent benefits & work / life balance. As the Maintenance Supervisor, youll lead the maintenance team in developing strategies to improve overall reliability of production processes while directing regular maintenance work and ensuring all equipment and systems are safe and in good working order. You will need to have maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility, and wed prefer foods, but that is not mandatory!
Other responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the Preventative and Predictive Maintenance programs
- Maintain all production equipment, machinery, and building
- Document, budget, and track all maintenance projects
- Analyzing and suggesting improvements for production & building systems equipment
- Promotes continuous & process improvements for a lean manufacturing.
Salary $55,000 - $65,000 PLUS Excellent Benefits & Relocation Assistance where you can enjoy the areas great outdoor & family activities. Enjoy the huge variety of activities such as hiking, canoeing, or just drive & enjoy stopping for some great food & shopping. Sports, water, great sites, & landmarks. Everything a family could want! The benefits include insurance along with a 401k plan, paid holidays & vacations.
To be considered for this Maintenance Supervisors position, youll need to have:
- At least 5 years of hand-on troubleshooting & repair experience in Maintenance
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory in manufacturing facility
- Must have PLC controls experience troubleshooting & programming
- Experience with implementation of Preventative and Predictive Maintenance programs.
This is your opportunity to live in a beautiful part of the USA and advance your career with a strong & stable manufacturing company.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.