We are seeking an experienced Plumbing Project Manager responsible for planning construction duties, overseeing the progress of the project, and all its sub-trades.
We are a large commercial HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing contractor with an annual volume in excess of eighty million dollars. Our work covers the entire spectrum of commercial air conditioning, heating and ventilating systems; from tenant improvement work to large office buildings, manufacturing facilities, hospitals, industrial buildings, schools and assisted living facilities. Our firm works in both the federal and private commercial construction industries.
- Manage projects for new building construction, expansions, remodels, and retrofits.
- Review project construction documents, estimates, and proposals.
- Maintain comprehensive project files and records to include schedules, record files, accounting budgets and other project information.
- Coordinate with general contractors, architects, engineers and consultants to provide appropriate preliminary and final detailed drawings and submittals.
- Administer construction contracts and agreements.
- Develop and adhere to project budgets and schedules.
- Responsible for providing project updates and maintaining communication with stakeholders to include project plan milestones, issue resolution, budget reconciliation.
- Perform financial analysis including value engineering and project cost analysis.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Conduct periodic on-site inspections of work in place to assure compliance with plans and specifications and adherence to regulatory and safety rules, guidelines and work scheduling.
- Consults with clients to determine project requests and prepare information regarding specifications, design, scheduling and estimated cost.
- Work with the Leadership Team and other mid-to-senior level leaders to continuously improve facility operations and project management processes.
- Participate in new equipment decisions and ensure cost-effective construction of high quality, functional, and efficient facilities.
- Ability to drive up to 40% of the time.
- 5 years construction project management experience (Preferred).
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or Business Administration is a plus.
- Specialized experience in HVAC construction project management is a plus.
- Ability to use shared workflow technology (Microsoft Office, SharePoint and iCloud) as well as project management software; Auto-Cad experience beneficial (not required).
- Scheduling Programs (Microsoft Project or Primavera a plus).
- Ability to conceptualize, document, present and implement creative solutions.
- Demonstrate an ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence in department.
- Ability to work well with others as a team to maintain a positive work environment.
- Excellent time management and coordination skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.