Our group is in search of a Pharmacist/Operating Manager for a new Home Infusion operation (focus on IG, nutrition, anti-infectives and some other specialty). We are targeting Wichita, however if we found the right Pharmacist fit we would consider Topeka. It would be advantageous for the Pharmacist to have clinical experience, but it is not necessary. We would be open to a retail Pharmacist who may be looking for an opportunity to transition to new endeavors. More than anything we are in search of a Pharmacist with leadership ability in search of an entrepreneurial opportunity. The candidate would be responsible for operations within the pharmacy and oversee the clinical staff. They would also have the opportunity for equity ownership in the operation if desired.
Home Infusion Pharmacist/Operating Manager in Wichita or Topeka Area
We are in search of a Pharmacist/Operating Manager to oversee all departments within a new home infusion pharmacy. The required oversite includes clinical pharmacy operations, nursing (as needed), administrative/clerical, and sales in compliance with regulatory requirements and organizational policies and procedures. In conjunction with the Operating Partner, the Pharmacist/Operating Manager will oversee and evaluate the financial status, performance improvement, sales, and clinical implementation of therapies. Clinical and infusion therapy/sterile compounding experience is a benefit but not required.
- Will provide clinical pharmacy services to consumers through the appropriate evaluation of physician orders, compounding of sterile preparations, and safe and efficient dispensing of medications, supplies, and administrative equipment.
- Will supervise the activities of pharmacy support personnel, as well as quality control and performance improvement procedures.
- Will oversee sales to ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to organizational policies and procedures.
- Will report activities to Operating Partner.
- Required: Entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to establishing a home infusion pharmacy that will service Wichita and Topeka
- Required: Kansas licensed pharmacist
- Required: Good interactive skills with employees, referral sources, physicians, and consumers
- Preferred: Clinical pharmacy experience
- Preferred: Experience with management of pharmacy support personnel
- Preferred: Business and financial understanding of operating a profitable business
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.