Senior Manager-level financial consultants will work closely with C-level management of Fortune 500, mid-cap and start-up companies. Senior Managers lead project teams and interact with clients and their Big 4 auditors on all aspects of engagements, including report writing, developing and managing relationships with client management, and business development.
What you might expect:
- Interact with clients executive team and auditors, serving as a subject matter expert, leading clients through complex accounting issues and driving conclusions.
- Lead client engagement and own client delivery on operational due diligence for complex transactions (i.e. IPOs, acquisitions & divestitures, stock offerings and dept raises).
- Drive client deliverables of financial and regulatory information in accordance with SEC and regulatory requirements (i.e. 10Ks, 10Qs, S-1 and S-4 filings, audit coordination).
- Serve as an expert matter on projects related to new ASC accounting standards (i.e. ASC 842, ASC 606).
- Lead process improvement projects and implementation of changes.
- Mentor managers and consultants, acting as a moral and ethical model, fostering engagement team professional growth, and providing constructive and actionable feedback.
- Lead firm initiatives and identify areas for improvements.
- Play an active role in the firms recruiting efforts, client relationship building and business development efforts.
Who you are:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting CPA and/or MBA combined with solid accounting experience will be considered in lieu of a degree in Accounting.
- 8+ years experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and ability to assimilate easily into teams.
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting.
- Proactive in identifying client needs and effective in building a strong relationship with clients.
- Highly organized and focused and demonstrates the ability to set overall engagement expectations and direction.
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical and dependable.
- High energy with commitment to quality client service, focusing on ensuring positive resolutions to conflicts.
- Consistently seeks opportunities to enhance your skills by attending higher-level training, develop firm training materials and enhance overall firm knowledge base.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.