Landscape Architect Designer Residential
Overview: The focus is residential landscape construction projects from conceptual design through to completion. Perform all responsibilities for Residential Landscape Construction projects including concept, site visit, proposals, design, site plans, landscape plans, estimates/budgets, permits, material selection, revisions, construction administration, change orders and site inspections for multiple projects in all phases of design and construction.
- Design and assist in selling residential landscape construction solutions and projects.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to assist in negotiating with clients, finalizing contracts and closing deals.
- Site visits to ensure accurate survey and layout for project design and continuous site visits throughout the project as needed.
- Strong landscape architecture design, estimating and construction abilities.
- Create high quality plans including 3D models to assist in the sales and construction of a project.
- Recommend and source materials designed in the project.
- Ensure plans meet client expectation and budgets.
- Proficiency with hand and computer-generated graphics and presentations for the client.
- Serve as liaison between LDIE, general contractors, owners, subcontractors and vendors.
- Participate as needed in the construction process to ensure projects are completed according to design, budget and client expectations.
- Manage external relationships including permit agencies, vendors and subcontractors.
- Create a collaborative work environment.
- Effective use and optimization of all resources, assets, technology and software including drafting and modeling software and construction software.
- At least five (5) years experience with Residential Landscape Construction Projects as a Landscape Architect from concept to completion.
- Knowledge of horticulture to include plants and plant design.
- Knowledge of high-end residential landscape construction including landscapes, hardscapes, water features, irrigation, standard construction practices and details, budgets, plans, estimating, and contracts.
- Knowledge of construction drawings with ability to create designs by hand and using technology.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and drafting/modeling/construction software.
- A Bachelor Degree in landscape architecture or landscape design and a Landscape Architecture license preferred.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.