Be apart of a tremendous team and lets join in to assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.Requirements:
- Previous inpatient acute care experience
- Registered Nurse with active state license
- Preferred Critical Care or Medical Surgical experience
- Salary and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k company match
- Tuition reimbursement
How to Refer a Qualified Candidate:
Who We AreHeadquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Send our team the details of your referral here. We will contact them and identify appropriate opportunities pertaining to their career goals and interest.
- For each referral, you can earn a $1,000 referral bonus