Our client is one of the largest hospitals on Oregon's South Coast and offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic services. The hospital's inpatient and outpatient services include medical, surgical, pediatric, critical care, home health, outpatient and acute inpatient psychiatric, oncology, obstetrical, and other specialties.
The Healthcare Recruiter position is responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing, testing and referring applicants for administrative, clinical/non-clinical professional, nursing, patient care support, allied health, physician and management positions throughout Hospital. This position must possess considerable expertise in networking, social media, on-line advertising, referrals and direct sourcing techniques. In addition, the position must have strong interviewing skills, an expert knowledge of the recruitment process, the ability to build trust with candidates and hiring managers, the capacity to clearly articulate the employee value proposition and knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practice
- Collaborates with leadership and other interdisciplinary teams to understand position requirements and establish effective sourcing initiatives.
- Direct sourcing responsibility also includes building talent pipelines for all areas, including specialized hard to fill roles that traditionally might go to agency recruitment firms
- Creates and implement sourcing strategies
- Develops and maintains relationships with current employees, and all new hires, to proactively harvest referrals/leads and create excitement around referrals
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external leaders in-person and on social sites such as LinkedIn.
- Joins related industry LinkedIn/Facebook groups, etc. and is active in chats, etc.
- Participates in the utilization of blogs, professional networking, and group sites to engage candidates
- Screens candidates to determine suitability for positions and performs a variety of recruitment related functions Executes recruitment sourcing strategies to ensure a constant flow of high-quality leads/candidates into key pipelines and requisitions for assigned service lines.
- Travels to local and national conferences, hiring/job fairs, and other relevant professional meetings and events.
- Responsible for following up on all leads from various sourcing strategies and events
- Creates advanced research techniques to find top health care talent through various mediums including databases, networking, associations, social media, referrals, Boolean search strings, online and traditional directories as well as other innovative sourcing methods
- Gathers and prepares data to assess effectiveness of sourcing strategy.
- Analyzes and reports on sourcing metrics to the CHRO -Stays abreast of current and emerging technologies in order to proactively identify new venues for attracting qualified candidates.
- Implements best practices to continually increase the number, speed, and quality of hires
- Develops and shares subject matter expertise that can be readily applied to new tasks
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships with key stakeholders, including but not limited to vendors, recruiters, and hiring managers.
- 2 years recruitment experience-Healthcare recruitment experience strongly prefer SHRM, HRCI or other HR certification
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Effective written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time including overnight stays
- Exhibits the ability to maintain confidentiality, think and act independently with minimal supervision
- Maintains regular, consistent and punctual attendance at the assigned job
- Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management or related field (may substitute 5 years progressive, recent HR experience in lieu of Bachelors degree)
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.