We are recruiting for a Salesforce Software Engineer for a financial services client in Tampa, FL. The candidate will own the in-house customized Salesforce product developed by the company for several years.
The Salesforce Developer assists in the technical design of application components, builds applications, interfaces between applications, and understands data security, retention, and recovery. Can research technologies independently and recommend appropriate solutions. Contributes to technology-specific best practices & standards; contributes to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, reuse, extensibility, usability and scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components, vendor products, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., executes on the plan by building components, testing, configuring, tuning, and deploying solutions.
- Technology Expertise is a subject matter expert on one or more of programming languages, vendor products, applications, data structures, business lines
- Platforms works with Infrastructure partners to stand up development, testing, and production environments
- Requirements Elaboration works with the Functional Architect to ensure designs satisfy functional requirements
- Data Modeling reviews and extends data models
- Is aware of frameworks that promote concepts of isolation, extensibility, and extendibility
- System Performance contributes to solutions that satisfy performance requirements; constructs test cases and strategies that account for performance requirements; tunes application performance issues
- Security implements solutions and executes test plans working mentoring other team members in best practice
- Standards is aware of technology standards and understands technical solutions need to be consistent with them
- Documentation develops and maintains system documentation
Is familiar with different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- 7+ years experience in application development or system analysis
- APEX Code Development Experience (4+ Years) is required
- Experience building Salesforce Triggers, Familiarity with Process Builder, Flow and Workflow Rules is required
- Bachelor's degree in technical/computer discipline or related experience required
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce technologies and products
- Knowledge of Java or similar language preferred
- Knowledge of the software implementation lifecycle methodologies such as Agile
- Knowledge of DocuSign architecture, administration, and integration methods a plus
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.