For over 50 years this company has been the model of excellence, producing superior parts that uniquely reflect the expertise of their employees, their innovative ideas and their unwavering dedication to deliver the best each and every day. They continues to promote a team-based culture where employees truly feel a bond in their efforts to satisfy customers. Working together in an environment of trust, they have done and will continue to do great things. Whether it's with their employees, customers or community, partnerships are at the heart of everything they do. This organization is dedicated to making a difference at every level. Working side by side, They continue to search for a better way... and a better world. Join this top team as a member of their maintenance department and use your skills and experience to continue to grow and advance. This position will be responsible for the troubleshooting, repair, and day to day maintenance of an advanced and automated process on the weekend with the occasional vacation coverage required. This is a position that will continue to offer you the challenge that will allow you to grow and learn.
Location: Kentwood, MI
Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Pay: $20-25/hour based on experience and qualifications
Shift: Friday thru Sunday 6a-6p
- Assist on updates on machinery and projects.
- Troubleshoot machinery with or without the use of control prints.
- Recognize safety hazards on equipment and initiate corrective actions.
- Calibrate machine controllers.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment, buildings, and machines.
- 4 to 8 years experience an an Industrial Electrician required.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.