Join this global food manufacturer and become an integral part of their family-owned company. If you are looking for a company that is built on recognizing the hard work and dedication of their team members then this could be the opening you have been looking for. As a member of their maintenance team you will be responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of an automated process that will allow you to use your skills to their fullest. You will be rewarded with not only a competitive income but also outstanding benefits,
Location: Allendale, MI
Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Pay: $33.32 per hour depending on skills, experience, and certifications
Shift: 1st Shift
- Provides preventative and predictive maintenance of electrical systems.
- Leads the successful installation and repair of electrical systems and wiring, including but not limited to power distribution systems, LED lighting systems, control systems, control panels, components of machinery and equipment, and data and low voltage systems.
- Completes daily work orders as assigned and provides updates to the team via daily reports outlining progress and new issues.
- Reads diagrams, blueprints, specifications, and manuals for installation and repair projects.
- Performs maintenance job functions as needed or directed, including but not limited to basic repairs of infrastructure, equipment, and utilities.
- Identifies when an external contractor/vendor is needed and works in collaboration with that party to complete work.
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates daily and future workloads. Develops scope, options, and budgets. Requisitions materials, parts, tools, equipment, and services needed for work assignments.
- Formulates and arranges plans to update systems or reduce operating costs.
- Troubleshoots problems and provide technical assistance to staff in solving maintenance, mechanical, and repair problems.
- Inspects work in progress and upon completion to ensure that work complies with applicable codes and regulations.
- Performs technician training in electrical and control systems, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Controls and instrumentation troubleshooting and repair.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.