General Superintendent will plan, schedule, organize and direct the construction of commercial building projects. They are responsible for all field execution of the project. Primarily responsible for organizing the work, field staff management, OSHA and company Safety Manual implementation, the work methods utilized on your project, scheduling, meeting cost control goals, conforming to drawings and specifications, quality of workmanship, and the assignment of work activities to accomplish the best economical, safe, and efficient execution of the work. The Lead Superintendents may have multiple Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents as direct reports. They work closely with the Project Manager and/or Project Executive on all project needs.
Today, our company operates three major facilities: Denver headquarters, Henderson, CO and Salt Lake City, UT. The combined facilities comprise over 24 acres and 227,000 square feet of office, fabrication and manufacturing space. We are diversified into seven business units, which collectively offer the largest single source for construction, manufacturing and service solutions. With around 2,000 employees, we are one of Colorados largest private sector employers. Yet despite its growth, our family values safety, relationships and loyalty are still the catalyst behind the spirit that ignites us today.
- Participate in preconstruction activities
- Coordinate project start-up
- General contract and subcontractor administration
- Assist with construction scheduling and site logistics
- Material and equipment procurement & expediting
- Coordination of construction activities & building systems
- Shop drawing and submittal review and coordination
- Review of subcontractor applications for payment
- Participation in and documentation of coordination meetings
- Review and negotiate change proposal pricing from subcontractors
- Manage change order and document control process, including RFIs
- Assist with jobsite safety program
- Manage project closeout
- Minimum 15 years in commercial mechanical construction
- Experience in large Data center construction (Only a requirement for Utah)
- Ability to manage all 3 trades (Sht Mtl, Piping, and Plumbing)
- This is a must we have eliminated several candidates that are just Sheet Metal
- Proven ability to manage a large work force, over 80 manpower
- Provide references to support a teaming mentality with all team members both internal and external
- Show a superior understanding of scheduling and productivity management
- Show a proven track record of leading successful, large commercial projects, $25 million+.
- Competency in excel, bluebeam and outlook
- Willing to re locate to Eagle Mountain for the duration of the project (Only a requirement for Utah)
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.