ELECTRICAL AUTOMATION ENGINEER
ELECTRICAL AUTOMATION ENGINEER COMPANY PROFILE:
- This organization is a strong community partner and invests in the quality of life of their employees, community, and charitable organizations.
- In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
ELECTRICAL AUTOMATION ENGINEER BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
ELECTRICAL AUTOMATION ENGINEER IMPACT:
- Design, program & document control systems in our units as well as integrate control systems between units and with end user systems.
- Impact projects via control system design, control system programming, system documentation, control hardware, and related system integration.
- Electrical / Automation Engineers often participate in all phases of projects from applications to detailed design and through documentation, testing, commissioning and are also significant contributors to product development.
ELECTRICAL AUTOMATION ENGINEER DETAILS:
- Knowledge of Siemens and Rockwell highly preferred
- BioPharm design work experience preferred
- Use of Perl or Python programming
- Creative thinking skills
- Detail oriented personality
- Some travel - domestic and international
ELECTRICAL AUTOMATION ENGINEER BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor of Science Degree- Electrical Engineer or related field
- 4+ years of computer programming and software development
- 4+ years PLC/HMI programming experience preferably with Rockwell or Siemens
- 4+ years integrating control systems with SCADA/DCS systems
ELECTRICAL AUTOMATION ENGINEER NEXT STEPS:
- Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
ELECTRICAL AUTOMATION ENGINEER Mandeville, LA
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.